The LI382LED Corridor Zone Light provides visual indication of calls when used with a nurse call system, emergency call system or similar application. Indicates an emergency call by the rapid flashing of the two red LED bulbs associated with the zone or area from which an emergency call has been placed. Normal calls are indicated by a steady illumination of the two white LEDs. If an emergency or normal call are placed in the same zone at the same time, the red LEDs connected to the emergency station will flash rapidly, while the white LEDs associated with the normal call will maintain a steady illumination.
- For use with Tek-CARE® NC110, NC150, NC200 or 300III Systems
- Long lasting LEDs & no bulb replacement needed
- Plug-in connector supplied
- Attractive flame-retardant plastic panel
- Standard mounting plate for 1-gang or 2-gang mounting options
- Power: 24 VDC
- UL® 1069 Listed