About usCrest Healthcare is celebrating over 55 years of service in the healthcare industry. Built on delivering friendly and knowledgeable customer service with reliable products, Crest's mission is to enhance the environment of care for those in need and those who care.
"Crest Electronics" was founded by Howard Page in 1967 when he purchased the rights to a nurse call product line owned by IBM. The company grew in size and reputation and quickly started manufacturing replacement parts for nurse call systems. His vision was to support systems which provided quick, easy communication between caregiver and patient. Replacement parts for nurse call systems filled a unique niche and provided cost savings for customers. As the healthcare industry evolved, so too has Crest. Crest Electronics is now known as Crest Healthcare. Over the last 55 years, Crest has developed new products, business partnerships and continues to provide cost effective solutions. Our manufactured products help reduce operating costs and extend the life of nurse call systems, while the products we distribute are high volume, durable medical products.
Working together to guarantee a quality experience, Crest employees strive to find and create innovative solutions to help those working in facilities which help people in need of care. We are extremely honored our customers continue to place their value and trust in our products to meet their healthcare product needs. Crest Healthcare Supply will continue to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet the evolving needs of caregivers and those in need of care.
Crest Healthcare will exceed customer expectations by delivering superior customer service, exceptional value and innovative products focused on our healthcare customers’ needs. Success will be determined by financial measures and the degree of satisfaction derived by both our employees and customers.
Crest Healthcare performs a vital role in the healthcare industry by providing high-quality, innovative and affordable products, and exceptional customer service to our valued customers in healthcare facilities. At the core of our success in fulfilling this role are our employees, since our success is the direct result of the collective effort of all Crest employees. we recognize that how we conduct our business and how we treat others - our fellow employees, customers, suppliers and partners - will directly impact the success of our business and the enjoyment and rewards we all receive from doing our jobs to the best of our ability.
Crest's employee handbook contains the guidelines and policies to assist us in doing the best job possible in our daily activities for our company and for our customers. However we recognize no single set of rules and policies can provide explicit guidance for every situation that may be faced in a complex business environment and world marketplace. Ultimately, Crest relies on every employee to use good judgment in everything he or she does. This includes acting responsibly, with integrity, and always in compliance with the law. As a rule, employees should uphold Crest's commitment to the highest ethical standards and seek advice from supervisors, managers or other appropriate personnel whenever in doubt as to the appropriate course of action.
In general, the following are the basic principles and values under which Crest employees should operate:
- We act with integrity and try to do the right thing
- We operate within the letter and the spirit of the law
- We are honest, fair and straightforward in all interactions
- We treat each other with respect and dignity
- We embrace diversity as essential to the success of our business
- We trust our colleagues and customers and treat them the way we wish to be treated
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions
- We understand the customer is the key to our success and we operate with both the interests of the customer and our company in mind
- We are all leaders in our areas of responsibility and we are committed to delivering leadership results
- We accept personal accountability to ensure the success of our company and our customers
- We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most – for Crest, for our customers and for each other
- We act like owners, treating Crest’s assets as our own and behaving with Crest’s long-term success in mind
- We have a compelling desire to grow, improve and win
Working together and in the right way, we can achieve the goals we set for ourselves and our company. Everyone has a part in assuring Crest continues to earn a reputation as a company which conducts its business with the utmost integrity and professionalism.