Crest is always seeking to grow our business and doing so requires bright, ambitious employees.
To join our team, fill out Crest's application form or submit your resume to the address shown below.
Crest offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Paid Time Off including paid holidays. Compensation competitive in industry. Plus, Crest offers a clean, climate controlled environment.
Send resume to:
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 727
Dassel, MN 55325
Fax: (320) 275-4412
Current Job Openings:
JOB POSITION: Business Analyst
LOCATION: 195 South Third Street, Dassel, MN 55325 (this is not a fully remote position)
The Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis, development, implementation, configuration, and maintenance or general corporate business systems including data integrity, reporting, and security administration. Acts as a liaison between internal departments and IT for technology related projects/issues. May act as Project Manager on technology related projects.
DUTIES - including but not limited to:
- Assist users in defining business requirements and translate requirements into effective design and final technology solution.
- Participate in the maintenance and administration of the corporate ERP and CRM system(s).
- Assist Marketing with the administration of the website and interface to ERP system.
- Implement and support customer EDI connections.
- Participate on IT project teams regarding system software enhancements and upgrades.
- Assist users in defining data/reporting requirements, business use case, mockups, and perform data integrity acceptance testing.
- 4-year college degree (prefer Computer Science or Business degree) or 2-year IT degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with ERP manufacturing/accounting systems. NAV ERP experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of business intelligence tools. Specifically Power BI, SSRS, and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Advanced skills in database administration (MS SQL).
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity suite.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with changing priorities.
- Basic project management skills for leading project teams.