Career OpportunitiesCrest is always seeking to grow our business and doing so requires bright, ambitious employees.
To join our team, fill out Crest's application form.
The open positions listed below are full time positions, working Monday through Friday
Crest offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with match, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Paid Time Off including paid holidays. Compensation competitive in industry.
Send resume to:
Human Resources Director
P.O. Box 727
Dassel, MN 55325
Fax: (320) 275-4412
Technical Support RepresentativeWe have an immediate opening for a Technical Support Representative (TSR) in our Sales Department.
- Answer questions from Crest customers that require technical support assistance
- Use product knowledge to assist customers with decisions regarding the most appropriate product(s) to meet their needs
- Source products of a technical nature for Crest customers
- Conceptualize new product ideas based on customer requests and feedback
- Provide technical support to Engineering, Quality and Repair teams as needed
- Technical degree, Electronics Technology preferred
- Experience repairing, installing and supporting low-voltage signaling equipment
- Superior oral and written communications skills and effective listening skills
- Advanced problem solving skills and customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and extensive experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
- 1+ years field and telephone support experience preferred
WarehouseWe have an immediate opening for Inventory Control in our Warehouse department.
- Accurately ship all customer orders per order instructions while maintaining a high service level
- Accurately receive and inventory incoming piece parts and products per purchase order detail
- Fulfill each customer order by pulling product designated and packaging it to freight carrier's specifications
- Fulfill each work order per production schedule by pulling and staging designated piece parts for assembly
- Maintain inventory accuracy by conducting cycle counts and performing location audits.
- Valid driver's license to drive the company vehicle for running errands and to make local pick-ups and deliveries
- Communicate with all departments regarding any of the above functions to maintain a superior level of customer service
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Work experience in related area is preferred
- Must be a team player and display a positive attitude with the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Personal computer knowledge desirable
- Ability to walk/stand for the majority of the day and capable of lifting 50 lbs.
Inside Sales Representative
We have an immediate opening for an Inside SalesRepresentative (ISR) in our Sales Department.
This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
In this position you will:
- Take orders from inbound calls
- Cross-sell products
- Make outbound calls
- Answer customer service questions over the phone for health care facilities