Crest Healthcare Repairs Department
Crest makes every effort to effectively and efficiently repair products sent to us by our customers. Your products will be inspected, cleaned, repaired and tested before being returned to you. A 90-day warranty will be added to every product repaired by Crest. Products with biomedical contamination cannot be repaired for the safety of our employees and will be disposed of properly.
How to use the Crest Repair Service:
- Contact Crest Customer Service at 1-800-328-8908 and request a Sales Return (SR) Number. Note: Sales Return Number is needed before sending in your repair. Failure to obtain a SR number may result in a delay of the processing your repair request.
- Gather the following information and include it with the product sent in for repair:
- Contact name
- Phone number of contact
- Return shipping address (street address, no PO Box)
- SR number received from Crest
- Explanation of issue needing repair
- Special instructions or requests, if any
- Crest will issue Ground call tag to pick up product(s)
- Write your assigned SR number on the outside of shipping box
- Address to:
195 Third Street South
Dassel, MN 55325
Do you have any additional questions? Call 1-800-328-8908 to speak with one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Flat Rate Repair Charges
An evaluation fee may be applied on products not under warranty which need to be sent elsewhere for repair.
A $15.00 minimum service charge applies to non-warranty items deemed non-defective. The service charge includes inspection, cleaning and testing to ensure your product is returned to you in the best condition possible.
Crest products may be deemed unrepairable due to age, condition or cost of replacement parts. Whenever possible, Crest will recommend a direct substitute and will waive the $15.00 minimum service charge if replacements are purchased. Dukane products deemed unrepairable will be returned without a service fee.
Crest provides a 90-Day Warranty on repairs.
Crest is the authorized repair service for Legacy Dukane products, such as ProCare 2000, ProCare 6000 and StaffCall Pro systems. Occasionally ProCare 1000 products can also be repaired, but part availability is limited.