Reliant stand-up lifts are comfortable, secure and offer ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability for everyday resident handling. They are ideal for use with weight-bearing residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support. Stand-up lifts include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement, wide push handle for steering and good access for clothing removal. The adjustable pivoting leg support features a soft, contoured pad that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height. Each lift features two 24 V batteries (one for lift, one for battery-charging station), charging station and anti-entrapment if lift meets any resistance while lowering. Each battery will provide approximately 150-300 lifts per full charge. An optional powered base opening style is also available to help reduce caregiver strain.
- Boom minimum height: 39-3/5"
- Base width closed: 25-7/10"
- Casters: 3" front, 5" rear
- Audible low-battery alert
- Wide, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
- Adjustable leg strap option secures leg against knee pad for optimum positioning on footplate
- Under-bed clearance of 4 1/2" allows accessibility to most bed styles
- Slings sold separately