Fall Fighter has the robust features you need for chair or bed applications at an affordable price. The alarm automatically resets when a patient returns to the pad or is quickly silenced with the reset button. A hinged battery cover with optional screw prevents tampering. The front LED flashes blue to indicate low battery and red to indicate active status and alarm. Durable steel mounting clip included. The Bed Monitor includes a nurse call interface jack, optional AC adapter input and mute volume option to silence alarm in room. When the mute function is on and a 1/4" cable is not connected to the nurse call jack on the monitor, the Bed Monitor will sound an alarm tone twice when the user sits on the sensor pad. When mute is on and a 1/4" cable is connected to the nurse call jack on the monitor, the Bed Monitor LED will flash when user sits on the sensor pad and no audible tone will be heard. When installing batteries and when the battery is low, the Bed Monitor will make a low battery sound. Uses three AAA batteries (sold separately).
Video:Fall Fighter Training Guide
- "Always on" monitoring
- Volume range from 85 - 105 dB
- Chime, warble & buzz alarm tones
- 0-2 second delay reduces false alarms
- Monitors have cord out feature, if pad or Nurse Call interface cable is removed from the monitor
- Optional monitor protector available to help prevent damage from accidental drops