The Drive Viper Plus GT Wheelchair offers multiple adjustment features that make it one of the most user-friendly wheelchairs available. The all-aluminum lightweight frame with over-center cross brace eliminates the need for seat guides and works with seating and positioning accessories. Built-in seat rail and upholstery extensions and adjustable back height and angle allows you to configure the wheelchair based on individual patient needs. Additional features include durable, heavy-gauge flame-retardant nylon upholstery with hook and loop fastener flaps, and flip-back, removable, padded arms that adjust desk arm to full arm length. The precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Flip back universal arm
- Width between arms: 16"
- Seat-to-floor height: 17.5" - 19.5"
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight & maintenance free
- Caster forks are angle adjustable & height adjustable in 3 positions
- Dual axel for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Push to lock brakes
- Includes adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels