Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift, with low base
Designed to meet the special needs of your bariatric patients weighing up to 600 lb, Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lifts are secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and can help reduce staff injuries by making potentially
Designed to meet the special needs of your bariatric patients weighing up to 600 lb, Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lifts are secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and can help reduce staff injuries by making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver. Each lift features two 24 V batteries (one for lift, one for battery-charging station), charging station, a manual emergency lowering device and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering. Batteries will provide approximately 150-250 lifts per full charge. The high lift range allows easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds with at least 4 1/2" under-bed clearance. Can be used with six or four point slings. An optional powered base opening style is also available to help reduce caregiver strain.
- Minimum height: 28"
- Base height: 4-1/4"
- Base length: 48"
- Base width open: 41"
- Base width closed: 26-1/2"
- Caster size: 3" front, 5" rear
- Audible low-battery alert
- Base legs adjust easily & lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360° rotation
- Height range allows lifting from floor & high surfaces
- Optional scale measures up to 600 lb, operates on one 9 V battery (included) & has automatic shut-off
- Slings sold separately
There are no reviews yet.
Customers Also Considered