CordLess Monitor and sensor pads use wireless technology, eliminating the need for cords and allowing you to place the monitor wherever it’s most convenient—even outside the resident room. The volume can be adjusted or silenced for quiet, remote monitoring. The monitor can support two sensor pads (bed to bed, bed to floor, floor to chair, floor to floor) at once for a single patient. It also features a nurse call port for use with existing hard-wired nurse call system, no on/off switch for safety, auto-reset, and front reset button or Caregiver-Key™ only reset options. The pad-lost feature operates with four-minute delay. Monitor runs on three AA batteries (sold separately).
- LED alerts caregivers if sensor pad’s signal is lost
- Status Light flashes every 4 seconds when in use
- No cords to trip on or break
- Pad to monitor range is up to 30', pad to central monitoring unit range is 150' - 300'
- Alarm choices include 3 tone options