Fall Fighter has the robust features you need for chair or bed applications at an affordable price. The alarm automatically resets when a patient returns to the pad or is quickly silenced with the reset button. A hinged battery cover with optional screw prevents tampering. The front LED flashes blue to indicate low battery and red to indicate active status and alarm. Durable steel mounting clip included. The Bed Monitor includes a nurse call interface jack, optional AC adapter input and remote-only volume option to silence alarm in room. Uses three AAA batteries (sold separately).
- "Always on" monitoring
- Volume range from 85 - 105 dB
- Chime, warble & buzz alarm tones
- 0-2 second delay reduces false alarms
- Monitors have cord out feature, if pad or Nurse Call interface cable is removed from the monitor
- Optional monitor protector available to help prevent damage from accidental drops