Made from patented Hydropol™ material, Miller Bags hot water-soluble infection control laundry bags dissolve completely during the wash cycle without leaving any residue on the laundry or in the machine, and are plumbing and marine safe. Simply place soiled laundry directly into bags, seal using the perforated tie from the top of the bag, and then place the entire bag still closed into the washing machine. This ensures minimal handling, lowers the risk of cross-contamination, and prevents the spread of infections. The clear film with excellent anti-static properties allows view of contents while providing 90% clarity; the best transparency on the market.
Click here to see how to use
- Bags dissolve fully at ≥150°F / 65°C
- Easy to open & seal
- Bag seals with perforated tear-off tie
- Strong & high puncture resistance at 1 Mil.
- Withstands damp/wet laundry
- Conforms to NHS Executive Guidelines HTM 01-04 Decontamination of linen for health & social care