The CS9 FX600 adjusts from 36" to 39" or 42" to accommodate a variety of residents, offering facilities the utmost in flexibility. The frame can easily be adjusted without any tools and supports up to 600 lb. It features auto contour that simultaneously raises both the head and knees, allowing residents to stay comfortable while being better positioned and preventing skin shearing during repositioning. The floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for mobility-on-demand, allowing caregivers to move the bed without having to raise it to its full height. An easy-to-read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its casters and not locked properly. The bed features adjustable deck stays that can accommodate 76" or 80" length mattresses. The optional eight- or ten-function Attendant Control Panel allows staff to easily operate all functions of the bed from the footboard and to restrict access by the resident by locking out any or all functions of the hand control directly from the panel.
- Height range: 9" - 30"
- Deck length: universal (76" or 80")
- Deck width: 36", 39" or 42" universal
- With adjustable headboard & fixed footboard
- Includes expandable headboard to ensure safety at all widths (footboard is 39" fixed)
- High-low bed range
- Exclusive arched slat deck design
- Rugged, water-resistant, 8-function hand control with bright, universal symbols can be plugged into either side of the bed
- Bed moves straight up & down to prevent wall damage
: Specify bed end style and finish when placing your order. Side rails sold separately.